Digital & Technology Services
Geospatial Asset Management Platform
Agile, reliable GIS software for integrity management that ensures safety & compliance
Audubon’s GIS software (Geospatial Asset Management Platform) enables energy operators to optimize the maintenance and operation of their critical assets while remaining fully compliant with regulatory protocols. Our asset integrity professionals leverage decades of deep domain experience, multidisciplinary technical capabilities, and unparalleled commitment to safety and quality in every project they undertake. As a result, the Geospatial Asset Management Platform is a fit-for-purpose, value-adding solution to manage risk, identify gaps, improve workflows, assure compliance, and maximize your asset’s overall performance.
Highly flexible and adaptable to each unique operation, Audubon’s GIS software platform offers multiple benefits and features. Our technology-driven solution serves as a digital place of record for regulatory compliance records and addresses reporting through scripting and workflow integration. The fully customizable dashboards and reporting systems provide you with complete flexibility and control regarding what data a user can analyze, improving efficiency and operational security.
Audubon Pipeline Referencing System
The platform takes advantage of the Audubon Pipeline Referencing System (APRS), a premier common data model for the industry. The APRS eliminates guesswork from the digital transformation process. With the Pipeline Open Data Standard (PODS) as its backbone, the APRS fills in the gaps with missing operations and maintenance and regulatory compliance data dictionaries. The APRS data loader enables a user to invent and easily integrate new datasets into their model. All data entering the platform receives a linear reference.
Key GIS software platform benefits
- Cost-effective. Utilizes existing Esri platforms; no third-party software required
- Efficient. Single source of truth for asset data
- Confidence. Data-driven decision-making
Advanced GIS software platform features & functions
- Integration of different data types using our FME data-integrated solutions
- Customizable maps & dashboards
- Sophisticated data sorting for greater relevance across divisions
- Automatic feeding of data from multiple divisions into enterprise GIS
- Computer-aided design (CAD) drawings
- Piping & instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Record nesting into geodatabase
Interoperable with other applications and tools universal in the energy industry, Audubon’s GIS software platform works seamlessly with Esri ArcGIS products, mapping and spatial analytics mapping systems, and location intelligence tools, including ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Dashboard, ArcGIS Workforce, ArcGIS Survey123, ArcGIS Collector, and ArcGIS Field Maps.
- Esri ArcGIS—ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, or ArcGIS Online