On-Site Water Treatment Solutions
Market-proven on-site water treatment solutions for industrial applications
Audubon’s on-site water treatment solutions expertly handle water from a variety of industrial applications requiring filtration for various contaminants, such as hydrocarbons, metals, and other constituents. Our robust portfolio of services ensures that you meet your productivity goals and adhere to stringent regulatory and environmental standards.
Using customized turnkey trailer-mounted water treatment systems, our units can be quickly deployed to meet your timeline. Audubon’s technical experts combine innovative filtration technologies, engineering, and industry experience to remove contaminants from water while meeting discharge permit limitations and exceeding safety standards.
Serving many industries with diverse applications, we help clients across the United States
- ensure regulatory compliance
- reduce transportation and disposal costs
- improve productivity and operational efficiencies
- optimize safety and lower risk
From initial planning and permit requests to final project reporting and beyond, Audubon is committed to delivering quality water treatment solutions that address the unique challenges of today’s heavy industries including energy and chemicals; utilities; infrastructure, stormwater, wastewater, waste management, remediation, mining, and paper manufacturing.
Partner with hydrotest water treatment experts
If you are hydrotesting new, in-service, or unpiggable pipelines, you might be paying too much for water management. Filtering hydrotest water on-site can save considerable time and money. Audubon’s water sourcing, filtration, and discharge solutions can help you achieve compliance and increase efficiency within your budget and timeline.
We offer a wide range of water-sourcing solutions. Our team’s footprint provides national contacts and knowledge to successfully acquire, store, and provide numerous options for water sourcing and filling.
Key insights & benefits
- If you plan to haul off more than 100,000 gallons of water, consider filtration for on-site discharge. It’s typically half the cost of transporting to a wastewater disposal facility.
- Audubon’s filtration can keep up with the dewatering of your pipeline, eliminating the need for frac tanks.
- Audubon’s mobile water treatment systems provide discharge flow rates of 100–5,000 gallons per minute.
- We filter tracer dye out of hydrotest water without using chemicals.
On-site water treatment services
- Delivery & setup
- System operation
- Environmental permitting
- Water sampling
- Media sale & servicing
- Media disposal & recycling
- Discharge monitoring (laboratory and field testing)
- Final project reporting & analysis
- Temporary systems for wastewater equipment outages
- Temporary above-ground storage tank (AST) rentals (250,000–3,000,000 gallons)
- Pipeline & AST hydrostatic test water filtration
- Tank hydrotesting
- Trenchwater treatment
- Stormwater treatment
- Groundwater remediation
- Tank bottomwater treatment
- Coal ash pond closures
- Water reuse
- PFAS, PFOS, & PFOAs
- Suspended solids
- Chlorinating & dechlorinating water
- Removal of tracer dyes without the use of chemicals
- Metals removal
Maximize value with sustainable efficiency in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC).
Asset Integrity & Corrosion
Safely and reliably extend productive life with customized solutions that boost asset integrity and combat corrosion.
Environmental Permitting & Compliance
Manage compliance, avoid unexpected delays, and complete projects—on time and on budget.
Facility Integrity Solutions
Reduce costs, decrease maintenance, and ensure reliable operations with our advanced facility services.