Digital & Technology Services
Quantitative Risk Management Tool
INTUITIVE, OBJECTIVE RISK ANALYSIS TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE AND MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY
Audubon Companies’ Quantitative Risk Management Tool enables meeting regulatory requirements for risk management on your pipeline and facility asset and making better-informed decisions for resource allocation—all at a lower overall cost. This comprehensive, flexible, and highly intuitive tool enhances the ability to plan for, prevent, and mitigate risks before they evolve into pipeline integrity threats.
As part of our suite of proprietary pipeline integrity software solutions, Quantitative Risk Management Tool leverages Audubon Companies’ engineering expertise, technical capabilities, commitment to safety and quality, and unmatched customer support.
- Operational Flexibility. Accuracy improves with data detail and granularity, but model functionality is not entirely dependent upon it. Analysis of risk results can help identify the most effective areas to target for data cleanup and gathering.
- Exceeds Auditor Requirements. Federal and state auditors who tested the Quantitative Risk Analysis Tool noted that it exceeds the requirements of current regulations and is on point with current industry trends for increasingly stringent asset risk analysis parameters.
- Full Customizability. The tool easily adapts to utilize new datasets and account for new pipeline risk exposure mechanisms.
- Ease of Implementation. You can choose to include varying levels of support from Audubon Companies’ affiliate, Audubon Field Services—from self-service with limited technical support and training to complete turnkey execution.
- Integration. The tool is readily compatible with other business intelligence tools, such as Microsoft Power BI and R statistical computing software.
- Cost Effectiveness. The tool runs on out-of-the-box software available on most Windows-based PC systems—no propriety software required.
- No Black Boxes. All formulas and query language are completely transparent, so you can dive as deep as you want into understanding how the tool operates.
- Quantitative Analysis. Risk assessment values are quantified in real-world units (e.g., failures per year and dollars per failure), delivering highly actionable and defensible insight into cost/benefit analysis of preventive and mitigative measures, alignment with corporate risk management strategy, and more.
- Ease of Reporting. You can readily interpret and report on results using custom database queries, business intelligence platforms, and comparison against industry benchmarks.
Advanced Features & Functions
- Scope Definition
- Threat Identification
- Risk Management & Assessment
- Decision Support
- Program Performance Metrics
- Integrity Work Optimization
The ESRI Platform enables you to easily reflect analysis results on the map. The Quantitative Risk Management Tool supports all ESRI vector and tabular data formats and can be housed in Arc.
- No Proprietary Modification of Your Data Model
- Easy Deployment without Complicated Installation
- No Need to Stand Up a Server & No Named User Licensing
- Ability to Consume & Supply Cloud-Based Data
- ArcView, ArcEditor, or ArcInfo
- Windows XP or Windows 7 with Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel