Owner’s Engineering Services
Your owner’s engineering services partner for safe, efficient project development
Audubon provides owner’s engineering services to help you develop and manage your next project. In this supporting role, we provide project management and quality assurance support during all stages of the asset lifecycle. Our goal is to reduce your project’s risk by ensuring greater control throughout the negotiation, design, and construction process. Audubon provides complete engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services upon demand.
Integrated owner’s engineering services
From concept to start-up, we provide the engineering know-how, technical resources, and technology-driven capabilities that project owners need to enable safe, efficient project development. Our unique and comprehensive multidisciplinary engineering expertise spans mechanical, civil, structural, electrical, process, and automation—providing you with integrated solutions tailored to your business objectives.
Owner’s engineering services that work for you
As the company providing owner’s engineering services, Audubon positions quality assurance and risk mitigation at the forefront of every project we undertake. Depending on your needs, we can serve as a single point of contact to support your existing personnel or as a stand-alone team to reduce risk, complexity, and cost. Whether you need an advocate to perform complex feasibility studies or turnkey engineering services, we dedicate ourselves to regulating and overseeing your project with the same diligence you would yourself, adding value from start to finish.
Owner’s engineering services advantages
- Extensive expertise with professional project support & management
- Minimized risk
- Budget overruns
- Environmental issues
- Procedural claims
- Quality issues
- Technical & contractual requirements assurance
- Comprehensive consulting services in all project phases
- Overall project cost control & control of investment
- Dynamic scaling of project team size & capabilities
- Reduced back-office & support-staff requirements
- Readily deployable document management systems
Enhance every stage of your project with engineering rigor that adds value from start to finish.
- Electrical infrastructure
- Control systems
- Mechanical systems
- Site security
- Environmental and regulatory permitting facilitation and support
Independent review process for developers and investors
Audubon’s specialized owner’s engineering services team works with cost accountants and other members of your project team to perform health checks at strategic gates for continual vigilance and cost control.
Our owner’s engineering services expertise
- Providing unbiased technical and commercial feedback
- Recognizing recovery opportunities in the face of project development adversity
- Uncovering cost savings opportunities
Cove Point LNG Terminal
Texas Gulf Terminal
Gulf of Mexico
Port Arthur Methanol
Texas Gulf Coast
Cameron County, Texas