Water & Wastewater
Maximizing the sustainability of water resources
Audubon Companies delivers cost-effective, technology-forward solutions for water and wastewater treatment, transmission, distribution, and storage systems and facilities. From planning and feasibility studies to complete engineering, design of new or existing water and wastewater facilities, our water services team brings engineering, operational, and environmental compliance experience to every project.
Serving both the public and private sectors, we focus on efficiency and reliability. Regardless of project scope, we keep even the most complex water projects on schedule and within budget.
- Project Management
- Feasibility Studies & Preliminary Engineering Reports
- Detailed Engineering & Design
- Modular Water Treatment Fabrication & Supply
- Municipal and Industrial Water Treatment Systems
- Saltwater Disposal & Re-Injection Units
- Oil and Solids Handling Systems
- Inspection & Rehabilitation of Existing Infrastructure
- Construction Management
- Self-Perform Site Construction
We provide full multi-disciplined engineering and process technology solutions.
Automation & Control
From support to complex automation services, we offer advanced technical solutions and strategies that increase safety, reliability, and productivity.
Our portfolio of integrated services includes EPC, field, asset integrity, survey, land, ROW, inspection, and environmental.
Operations & Maintenance
Our integrated O&M services improve efficiency, productivity, and safety while reducing costs.