Water & Wastewater
Maximizing the sustainability of water and wastewater infrastructure
Audubon serves the water and wastewater markets with cost-effective, technology-forward solutions for treatment, transmission, distribution, and storage systems and facilities. From planning and feasibility studies to complete engineering and design of new or existing water and wastewater facilities, our multidiscipline professionals bring engineering, operational, and environmental compliance experience to every project.
Serving both the public and private sectors, we focus on safety, efficiency, and reliability. Regardless of project scope, we keep even the most complex water projects on schedule and within budget.
- Project management
- Feasibility studies & preliminary engineering reports
- Detailed engineering & design
- Modular water treatment fabrication & supply
- Municipal & industrial water treatment systems
- Saltwater disposal & re-injection units
- Oil & solids handling systems
- Inspection & rehabilitation of existing infrastructure
- Construction management
- Self-perform site construction
Related experience & services
Maximize value with sustainable efficiency in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC).
Achieve goals with our portfolio of integrated services, including EPC, field, asset integrity, survey, land, ROW, inspection, and environmental.
Operations & Maintenance
Improve plant efficiency, productivity, and safety while reducing costs with integrated O&M solutions.