Industrial Control Systems
Cutting-edge automation for industrial control systems
As industrial control systems evolve with emerging technologies, the way facilities control processes and operations has continued to fundamentally change. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has rapidly progressed from a competitive advantage to a requirement. Automating industrial processes with proven technologies increases reliability, security, and productivity—and reduces operational and maintenance costs.
As a leader in industrial control systems (ICSs), Audubon combines multidiscipline engineering expertise, technical capability, and data-driven insight to deliver automation and control solutions that enable you to run efficient production facilities. Our intelligent, cost-effective solutions automate and optimize processes across the enterprise while maintaining secure network infrastructure, system integrity, process safety, and quality.
Leveraging the latest automation and control technologies, we provide turnkey solutions that enhance operations at every stage—from design and engineering to programming, testing, fabrication, and commissioning.
Customized, high-quality industrial control systems across industries
Combining process with industrial knowledge, our engineers collaborate with you to select a secure, flexible, and scalable automation solution that suits your application. Each ICS we engineer is designed around your unique objectives to maximize your control system ROI.
As an independent, vendor-agnostic, control systems integrator, Audubon follows best practices for ICS security and is committed to precise implementation. Our extensive experience and superior quality have earned several specialized recognitions from systems technology partners:
- Honeywell Process Solutions—Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry Certifications
- Rockwell Automation—Silver System Integrator
- Inductive Automation Ignition—Gold-Certified Integrator
- Iconics—Certified Integrator
Audubon serves a diverse set of markets, including energy, chemicals, petrochemicals, refining, food and beverage, critical infrastructure, and industrial manufacturing. No matter your size or scale, we have the technical capabilities, discipline, experience, and digital expertise to keep your operations running at maximum efficiency, security, and reliability.
Maximize efficiency and safety with automation and controls solutions built on experience, technical capability, and data-driven insight.
Applications for industrial control systems
- Safety instrumented systems (SISs)
- Operational technology (OT)
- Supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Distributed control systems (DCSs)
- Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Human machine interface (HMI)
- Remote terminal units (RTUs)
- Advanced process controls (APCs)
- Machine-monitoring systems (MMSs)
Industrial control systems capabilities
- Engineering & design
- Upgrades & modernization
- Analysis, procedures, protection, & life-cycle management
- Disaster recovery, data recovery, & cloud services
- Assessment, remediation, & implementation
- Patch management & systems maintenance
- Factory-acceptance testing (FAT) & site-acceptance testing (SAT)
- Commissioning & startup support
- Custody-transfer systems integration
- Alarm rationalization & management
- Front-end engineering & design (FEED) studies
- Automation front-end loading (FEL)
- Asset integration & decoupling
- Automation strategy & standards development
System certification & experience
OFFSHORE & DEEPWATER
PLC Upgrade and On-Line Cutover
PETROCHEMICAL & REFINING
Onsite Process Control Domain Support
ONSHORE OIL & GAS
Cryogenic Facility Expansions
PETROCHEMICAL & REFINING
Fractionator Control System Upgrade