Industrial Control Systems
CUTTING-EDGE AUTOMATION & SECURITY SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
Industrialization has fundamentally changed the way industries control their facility processes and operations. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has rapidly evolved from a competitive advantage to a requirement. Automating industrial processes with proven technologies increases reliability, security, productivity and reduces operational and maintenance costs.
As leaders in industrial control systems (ICS) and integration, Audubon Companies combines multidiscipline engineering expertise, technical capability, and data-driven insight to deliver automation and control solutions that enable you to run efficient production facilities. Our intelligent, cost-effective solutions help you automate and optimize processes across the enterprise while maintaining secure network infrastructure, system integrity, process safety, and quality. Leveraging the latest automation and control technologies, we provide turnkey solutions that enhance operations at every stage—from design and engineering to programming, testing, fabrication, and commissioning.
Combining process with industrial knowledge, our engineers collaborate with you to select a secure, flexible, and scalable automation solution that suits your application. Each industrial control system we engineer is designed around your unique objective and maximizing the return of your control system investment.
As an independent, vendor-agnostic control systems integrator, we engineer and implement control systems for manufacturing, process, and other industrial applications. Following best practices for ICS security, our system integrators ensure precise deployment for your operations.
Audubon Companies serves a diverse market, including energy, petrochemicals, chemicals, refining, food and beverage, critical infrastructure, and industrial manufacturing. No matter the size or scale of your operation, we have the technical capabilities, discipline experience, and digital expertise to keep your operations running at maximum efficiency, security, and reliability.
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Engineering, Design & Implementation
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Functional Safety Analysis (FSA)
- Safety Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Proof Test Procedures
- IEC 61511/ISA84 Total Safety System Lifecycle Management
- High-Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS)
- Operational Technology (OT) & Cybersecurity
- Assessment, Remediation & Implementation
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- System Engineering, Design & Implementation
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Programming
- Remote Terminal Units (RTUs)
- Advanced Process Controls (APC)
- Alarm Rationalization & Management
- Machine Monitoring Systems (MMS)
- Control Systems Upgrades & Modernization
- Disaster Recovery, Data Recovery & Cloud Services
- Patch Management & Systems Maintenance
- Factory-Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site-Acceptance Testing (SAT) & Commissioning/Startup Support
- Custody-Transfer Systems Integration
- Front-End Engineering & Design (FEED) Studies
- Automation Front-End Loading (FEL)
- Technology Assessments & Roadmaps
- Asset Integration & Decoupling
- Automation Strategy & Standards Development
Maximize efficiency and safety with automation and controls solutions built on experience, technical capability, and data-driven insight.
OFFSHORE & DEEPWATER
PLC UPGRADE AND ON-LINE CUTOVER
PETROCHEMICAL & REFINING
ONSITE PROCESS CONTROL DOMAIN SUPPORT
ONSHORE OIL & GAS
CRYOGENIC FACILITY EXPANISONS
PETROCHEMICAL & REFINING
FRACTIONATOR CONTROL SYSTEM UPGRADE