Digital & Technology Services
MAOP Validation Tool
CERTAINTY IN PIPELINE SAFETY AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
To enhance the safety and reliability of the nation’s pipeline assets, the US DOT’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) implemented guidance for the validation of pipeline maximum operating pressure (MOP) and maximum-allowable operating pressure (MAOP). Records analysis and field investigation drive this guidance.
As part of Audubon Companies’ suite of pipeline integrity software solutions, we offer our data-driven MAOP Validation Tool to help operators achieve regulatory compliance and increase certainty that their pipelines are working within their designed safe operating envelope.
This highly flexible, comprehensive, and accurate tool enables you to validate MOP and MAOP on virtual assets, in line with your strategic digital transformation initiatives. The tool also serves as a place of record for pressure test and component pressure documentation. Further, the tool is fully compliant with 49 CFR Part 192, Transportation of Natural and Other Gas By Pipeline, and 49 CFR 195, Transportation of Hazardous Liquids by Pipeline.
- Increased Efficiency
- Improved Certainty
- Minimized Risk
- Operational Flexibility
Advanced Features & Functions
- Determination of MOP, MAOP, or Both
- Place of Record for Contributing Data
- Robust Database, Including Ability to Build Pipeline Features Lists (PFLs)
- Traceable, Verifiable, & Complete (TVC) Data
- Interoperability Across All ESRI Products
- Data Support Tools & Available Consultation
- Utilization of Legacy Data Migration Through FME & PDF Scrapers
- Built in ArcGIS Online; Works with All ESRI Data Types
- Esri ArcGIS—ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, or ArcGIS Online