EXPERT IN CARBON CAPTURE TECHNOLOGIES
Audubon Companies is committed to ensuring a sustainable energy future. As we envision on a lower-carbon future, Audubon Companies specializes in CO2 development, carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) projects that qualify for Federal 45Q tax credits and California Low Carbon fuel standards. An advancing technology, CCS can be deployed at scale to support decarbonization targets in energy production that include industrial facilities, fossil fuel power plants, CO2 pipeline infrastructure, refineries, chemical plants, and other utilization and storage options.
Through our integrated EPC services and technologies, we help clients control costs with energy-efficient processes to remove CO2 and help mitigate the environmental impact of greenhouse gas emissions. Advancing in affordability and scale, the process of carbon capture ensures efficient system integration in applications where it can use existing energy infrastructure for transport and storage.
WHAT IS CARBON CAPTURE?
Carbon capture and sequestration are defined as a combination of technologies that capture and store carbon dioxide deep underground or turned in useful products, preventing its release into the atmosphere.
- Project Development for All Flue Gas and Industrial CO2 Emissions Sources
- Front-End Engineering & Design of CO2 Capture and Sequestration Facilities
- EPC & EPCM for Complete Facilities
- Tax Equity, Project Finance & Private Equity
- Full Project Financing via Tax Equity/Private Equity Partnerships
- Carbon Storage and Sequestration via Enhanced Oil Recovery or Geologic Storage
Mitigating the environmental effects of greenhouse gas emissions to reduce climate change impact.
KEOTA LNG GAS PROCESSING FACILITY
Onshore Oil & Gas
CYPRESS & SPRUCE COMPRESSOR STATIONS
COVE POINT LNG TERMINAL
Cameron County, Texas