ENI US Operating Co.
Gulf of Mexico, MC-365A
Audubon Companies’ scope of work for the Longhorn/Appaloosa facilities project included engineering and design, project management, procurement, automation, equipment inspection and construction management. Structural analysis was performed to verify the platform’s sustainability for the intended field development. Additional work included the interface between topsides and subsea wells, including support for HPU and TUTA and automation links between the topsides and subsea controls programming. Our team also provided the decommissioning of the existing production module and construction management for onshore and offshore activities.
- Entirely New Topsides Facility Development Using the Existing Platform Topsides
- 4 Major Topsides Modules Including a 1,400-ton Production Module
- Water Depth is Approximately 620 ft
- Design Capabilities:
- 15,000 BOPD, 250 MMSCFD, and 11,400 HP
Scope of Work:
- Gas Processing, Treating, Dehydration, Compression, and Export Systems
- Oil Processing, Treating, and Export Systems
- Process Control and Safety System Design Integration
- Electrical Power Generation
- Inspection and Construction Management
- Integration of Subsea Systems