YOUR PARTNER FOR SAFE, EFFICIENT PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Audubon Companies provides owner’s engineering services to help you develop and manage your next project to boost its results. Our goal is helping you meet yours—safely, on time, and on budget.
From concept to startup, we provide the engineering know-how, technical resources, and technology-driven capabilities that project owners need to enable safe, efficient project development. Our unique and comprehensive engineering expertise—spanning mechanical, civil, structural, electrical, process, and automation—provides you with integrated solutions tailored to your business objectives.
As the owner’s engineer, we position quality assurance and risk mitigation at the forefront of every project we undertake. Depending on your needs, we can serve as a single point of contact to support your existing personnel or as a stand-alone team to reduce risk, complexity, and cost. Whether you need an advocate to perform complex feasibility studies or to oversee the entire scope, we work with you and on your behalf to ensure that your project receives the optimal resources, adding value from start to finish.
OWNER’S ENGINEER ADVANTAGES
- Extensive Expertise with Professional Project Support & Management
- Minimized Risk
- Budget Overruns
- Environmental Issues
- Procedural Claims
- Quality Issues
- Technical & Contractual Requirements Assurance
- Comprehensive Consulting Services in All Project Phases
- Overall Project Cost Control & Control of Investment
- Dynamic Scaling of Project Team Size & Capabilities
- Reduced Back-Office & Support-Staff Requirements
- Readily Deployable Document Management Systems
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Project Controls Services
- Facility Design, including process-related aspects
- Technology Selection
- Facility Features & Auxiliary Systems
- Environmental Design
- Civil Works
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Controls Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Site Security
Environmental & Regulatory Permitting Facilitation
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- US Coast Guard (USCG)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Universal Service Administrative Co. (USAC)
INDEPENDENT ENGINEERING REVIEW FOR DEVELOPERS AND INVESTORS
Our specialized engineering teams work with cost accountants and other members of your project team to perform health checks at strategic gates for continual vigilance and cost control.
• Providing unbiased technical and commercial feedback
• Recognizing recovery opportunities in the face of project development adversity
• Uncovering cost savings opportunities
Enhance every stage of your project with engineering rigor that adds value from start to finish.
COVE POINT LNG TERMINAL
TEXAS GULF TERMINAL
Gulf of Mexico
PORT ARTHUR METHANOL
Texas Gulf Coast
Cameron County, Texas