Diamond Gas Processing Plant
This project is a greenfield gas processing facility designed for 1.2 BSCFD. The first phase includes three gas processing trains each with a capacity of 200 MMSCFD utilizing the newly introduced patented UOP/Ortloff gas processing technology – SRX (Supplemental Rectification with Reflux). The facility includes two inlet slug catchers at 7,500 bpd each, two condensate stabilization (7,500 bpd each), three 1000 GPM amine units, three 200 MMSCFD cryogenic SRX gas processing units, and an electric and engine reciprocating residue compression (65,000 hp). Plant utilities include flare, drain, instrument air, control system, power generation, and associated infrastructure. The modular processing units were fabricated, shop tested, and shipped to site for installation.
- Greenfield Gas Processing Facility for 1.2 BSCFD.
- First Phase included 3 Gas Processing Trains Each with a Capacity of 200 MMSCFD
- Facility included 2 Inlet Slug Catchers at 7,500 BPD Each
- 2 Condensate Stabilization (7,500 BPD Each)
- Three 1000 GPM Amine Units
- Three 200 MMSCFD Cryogenic SRX Gas Processing Units
- Electric & Engine Reciprocating Residue Compression (65,000 HP)
- Plant Utilities including Flare, Drain, Instrument Air, Control System, Power Generation, and Associated Infrastructure
- Project Management
- Procurement Support
- Detail Engineering & Design
- Process Safety Analysis
- Construction Management & Inspection