EXPERT FACILITY OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our integrated operations and maintenance (O&M) services improve plant efficiency, productivity, and safety while reducing costs. We provide the resources, materials, and equipment for all project stages, from feasibility studies to engineering to facility operations. Whether onshore or offshore, we provide fit-for-purpose solutions that cover the entire asset lifecycle, including oil and gas plant operation and maintenance, shutdowns/turnarounds, expansions, and facility debottlenecking.
Working with operators and their service providers, our experts help maximize people, procedures, technology, and infrastructure to increase the up-time of a facility – safely and efficiently. With our comprehensive knowledge of major types of oil and gas production facilities, equipment, and components, we identify and eliminate inefficiency, enabling clients to create more value using fewer resources. Our objective is to help our clients extend the facility’s productive lifetime and increase profitability while upholding the highest safety and environmental standards.
O&M CORE CAPABILITIES:
- Facilities Management Services
- Pipeline & Tank Jurisdictional Analysis
- Integrity & Risk Management Programs
- Plant Operations & Maintenance Services and Programs
- Turnaround Planning & Management
- Water & Wastewater Management
- Operator Training
- Establish Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Third-Party Product Transportation
- PSM Guideline Development