Jul 27, 2016
Asset integrity management has become increasingly important with many companies today electing to upgrade brownfield facilities in order to improve efficiency and extend operational life. Oil and gas infrastructure across the globe is aging, and as... Read More
Mar 07, 2016
Installing and maintaining a hydrocarbon pipeline is a complex, regulated task. Human and environmental safety is paramount, and proper geographical and depth placements are vital. Companies like Audubon Field Solutions depend on new technologies and... Read More
Mar 03, 2016
Pipeline maintenance is a significant but necessary cost. This is especially true in lines carrying wet gas from liquid-rich shale plays. In addition to methane, product streams from these plays often contain high amounts of natural gas liquids... Read More
Jan 07, 2016
The pipeline remains one of the safest transportation methods for oil and gas in the U.S., but like any technology, it has its risks. One way to mitigate those risks is through regulation. Today’s pipeline integrity management regulations,... Read More
SEARCH THE BLOG
- Are You Ready? PHMSA Issues New Rules to Overhaul Pipeline Safety
- Field & Environmental Solutions Covering New Mexico and the Permian Region
- Audubon Companies Embraces Virtual Reality Technology to Improve Project Outcomes
- How Do Depth-Of-Cover Surveys Protect Pipelines?
- Who Needs An Owner’s Engineer?