Beckville Plant: Cryogenic Processing Plant
Audubon Field Solutions provided technical writing services for commissioning and startup procedures as well as operating procedures for the Beckville Plant. Initially, the project began with a commissioning manager, I&E technician, and a junior commissioning technician provided by Audubon Field Solutions. The scope of work also included the management of third-party personnel, schedule coordination, communications, and procurement of third-party work.
Audubon Engineering Solutions supported engineering efforts in several disciplines, including civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation.
- 40-acre cryogenic processing plant
- Field and technical writing services
- Design capabilities: 150 MMCFD (natural gas), 6900 BPD (NGLs)
- Detailed engineering and design
- Commissioning and startup
- PSM-compliant operations procedures
- Construction management and inspection
- Third-party personnel management
- Procurement of third-party work