CORVINA CX-15 DEVELOPMENT
Location: Block Z-1, Peru
Client: BPZ Exploración & Producción S.R.L.
Audubon Companies provided multidisciplinary engineering design for the Corvina CX-15 drilling and production platform’s three-level topsides. Our topsides drafting/design team utilized PIERS™ conceptual methodology to explore six block development options. Additional work included Front-end Engineering Design (FEED), detail engineering through offshore commissioning and start-up. Our procurement department collaborated with BPZ Energy to procure and inspect all of the topsides equipment. Cimation, an Audubon Companies affiliate, handled automation and commissioning support of the topsides equipment and hull interfaces.
- Greenfield development in seismically active location
- 24-slot well bay
- Water depth is approximately 170 ft
- Design capabilities: 12,000 BOPD, 12.8 MMSCFD, 3,500 BWPD
- Designed to GOM and Peruvian regulations
- Process control and safety system design and integration
- Electrical systems design
- Import/export flowline and riser design
- Procurement of all topsides equipment
- Hull and subsea well interface
- Automation and integration of topsides equipment