INTEGRATED APPROACH TO SAFETY INSTRUMENTED SYSTEMS
Today’s safety instrumented systems (SIS) are complex and demand special attention to ensure safe operation and shutdown. Audubon Companies’ integrated approach to ISA 84/IEC 61511 implementation maintains a holistic view of the entire safety system lifecycle.
From PHA/LOPA to safety system design, verification, and management, we help our clients maintain compliance throughout the safety system lifecycle. Our solutions are safe and adapted to our client’s organizational capacity to ensure the system is fully sustainable from implementation to operation and maintenance.
- Functional Safety Management Plans (FSMP)
- Functional Safety Analysis (FSA)
- Safety Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Selection
- Probability of Failure on Demand (PFD) and Spurious Trip Rate (STR) Calculations
- Proof Test Procedures
- IEC 61511/ ISA 84 Total Safety System Lifecycle Management
- High Integrity Pressure Protection System (HIPPS)