COMBATING DYNAMIC AND EVOLVING THREATS
As leaders in ICS Operational Technology (OT) and Cybersecurity, we understand the substantial risks to modern control systems and legacy systems. Traditional “air gap” security methods have become insufficient due to evolving technologies associated with smart field devices, wireless connectivity, advanced applications, and system complexity. In an increasingly complex operating environment, embedding cyber solutions within existing operational technology is a challenging task that requires advanced expertise in modern control systems.
We bridge digitalization and automation through our in-depth knowledge of modern control systems including network architectures, communication media, network component configurations, user authentications, operating systems, and more. Our integrated automation and controls team delivers a portfolio of reliable and secure OT and cybersecurity solutions to protect your operations from evolving threats.
- Operational Technology
- Cybersecurity Gap Assessments
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Incident Investigations
- Systems Hardening and Disaster Recovery
- Data Acquisition and Analytics
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Network Segmentation/Segregation
- Firewall Configuration
- Remote Access and Active Threat Detection
- Security Operations Center (SOC)